OTN6500 TDC (tunable dispersion compensator) card is mainly used for dispersion compensation of high-speed transmission systems. It can accurately manage the residual dispersion after segmented fixed optical compensation and provide a flexible and accurate solution for dispersion compensation.
This Tunable Dispersion Compensation Card is independent, transparent, safe, and reliable for optical transmission signals, so as to ensure normal communication of the system. It is suitable for high-speed, long-distance WDM transmission systems.
OTN6500 TDC Tunable Dispersion Compensation Card Functional Structure
- Adjustable: TDC provides high precision, dynamically adjustable dispersion compensation over a wide range of dispersion value.
- Low latency: TDC latency is less than 25ns, making it ideal for time-sensitive networks.
- G.652 slope matching: TDC compensates for the dispersion slope of the fiber, providing accurate and uniform residual dispersion for each channel of the C-band.
- Multi-channel: TDC has a complete C-band coverage and can be used on 50GHz or 100GHz DWDM networks.
- The dispersion compensation range is large, and it can be selected from ±800ps/nm to ±1200ps/nm.
- The optical path is transparent and does not change the optical signal.
- Simple structure and convenient maintenance.
|Working wavelength range
|C band: 1528nm~1568nm
|Dispersion compensation range
|Absolute dispersion accuracy
|Max input optical power
|Dispersion setting resolution
|Button and display function
|Support local button operation dispersion compensation range setting, with the display, can visually display the current status
|Network management function
|Support real-time monitoring of TDC optical power, remote setting of dispersion compensation range, etc.
|Max power consumption
Worldwide FREE Shipping on orders over US$179
We offer FREE shipping on orders over US$179 WORLDWIDE by FedEx, DHL or UPS! We ship orders Monday through Friday from our warehouses.
Most of the orders will be processed and shipped within 1~2 business days, excluding some custom items. The specific shipping time varies on the destination, shipping service you choose, and customs clearance. If you have a strict delivery time requirement, you may contact the sales representative before your purchase, and we will recommend you an appropriate shipping method. According to shipping methods, delivery time around the world is estimated as follows:
- FedEx Estimated 3-6 business days
- DHL Estimated 3-6 business days
- UPS Estimated 3-6 business days
Extended 30-day, no-questions-asked Return Policy
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, please contact our team within 30 days of receipt for a refund or replacement.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original and unopened packaging.
To initiate a return please contact our customer success team who will issue an RMA number and provide return shipping instructions.
How to Track your orders
Once your package leaves our warehouse, we'll send you a shipment notification email. This email includes the carrier name, tracking number, shipping date and items' details. You can click the tracking number to track your package on the carrier's website, like DHL, FedEx or UPS.