Reduce lint and electrostatic discharge on delicate equipment by using these non-abrasive wipes featuring anti-static LINTGUARD technology. This convenient pop-up box individually dispenses 280 Kimwipes perfect for cleaning microscope and camera lenses, specialized equipment, and glassware.
- Suitable Wipes easily wipe up liquids, dust, and tiny particles and are designed for delicate tasks.
- POP-UP Box delivers one-at-a-time dispensing for minimized waste.
- The anti-static dispensing system reduces lint and electrostatic discharge (for sensitive environments like labs).
- Useful for polishing glassware, cleaning laboratory instruments, and other delicate surfaces.
Worldwide FREE Shipping on orders over US$179
We offer FREE shipping on orders over US$179 WORLDWIDE by FedEx, DHL or UPS! We ship orders Monday through Friday from our warehouses.
Most of the orders will be processed and shipped within 1~2 business days, excluding some custom items. The specific shipping time varies on the destination, shipping service you choose, and customs clearance. If you have a strict delivery time requirement, you may contact the sales representative before your purchase, and we will recommend you an appropriate shipping method. According to shipping methods, delivery time around the world is estimated as follows:
- FedEx Estimated 3-6 business days
- DHL Estimated 3-6 business days
- UPS Estimated 3-6 business days
Extended 30-day, no-questions-asked Return Policy
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, please contact our team within 30 days of receipt for a refund or replacement.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original and unopened packaging.
To initiate a return please contact our customer success team who will issue an RMA number and provide return shipping instructions.
How to Track your orders
Once your package leaves our warehouse, we'll send you a shipment notification email. This email includes the carrier name, tracking number, shipping date and items' details. You can click the tracking number to track your package on the carrier's website, like DHL, FedEx or UPS.