The Pen Shape Visual Fault Locator (VFL) is a robust, cost-effective fiber optical cable test tool for locating faults within OTDR dead zones. As a visual fault identifier (VFI), it can quickly identify faults in fiber optic jumper cables, distribution frames, patch panels, and splice trays. Using bright red laser light of 650nm wavelength. The visual fault locator is a versatile and cost-effective tool for fiber evaluation. The 2.5mm universal connector interface mates with many connector styles including SC/FC/ST without needing an adapter.
- Easy identification of fiber break, bend, fiber tracing, and fiber routing
- Small size, easy to field test. High-quality pen-type visual fault locator
- Mates with 2.5mm ferrules including ST, SC, FC
- 650nm visible laser diode can be operated in continuous or pulsed modes
- Mode button cycles between Continuous Wave (CW) and Pulsed (2Hz) modes
- Metal sandblasting with matte paint design, better hand feeling and more durable
- End cap protects laser unit
Worldwide FREE Shipping on orders over US$179
We offer FREE shipping on orders over US$179 WORLDWIDE by FedEx, DHL or UPS! We ship orders Monday through Friday from our warehouses.
Most of the orders will be processed and shipped within 1~2 business days, excluding some custom items. The specific shipping time varies on the destination, shipping service you choose, and customs clearance. If you have a strict delivery time requirement, you may contact the sales representative before your purchase, and we will recommend you an appropriate shipping method. According to shipping methods, delivery time around the world is estimated as follows:
- FedEx Estimated 3-6 business days
- DHL Estimated 3-6 business days
- UPS Estimated 3-6 business days
Extended 30-day, no-questions-asked Return Policy
We have a 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, please contact our team within 30 days of receipt for a refund or replacement.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original and unopened packaging.
To initiate a return please contact our customer success team who will issue an RMA number and provide return shipping instructions.
How to Track your orders
Once your package leaves our warehouse, we'll send you a shipment notification email. This email includes the carrier name, tracking number, shipping date and items' details. You can click the tracking number to track your package on the carrier's website, like DHL, FedEx or UPS.